IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 27일 금요일

gruesome..섬뜩한, 소름 끼치는..
it was a gruesome attack..

infest..우글거리다. 들끓다..
these waters are some of the most shark-infested in the world..

it's safe to say..라고 말해도 좋다...과언이 아니다..
it's safe to say tht he is a guy that loves to get high..

hobbyist..취미에 열심인 사람..

Some awasrds and plaques on your doctor's office walls may feel reassuring but shold it always??

he reassured me that eeryting was fine..

has awarded top doctor honors to physicians still on theri website after being disciplined and even disgraced..징계하다...디스겔이스드는 창피당하다

i've practiced zero days of dentistiry in my life..(의사, 변호사 등으로) 일하다.
practice law..practice dentistry..

she has been practicing law for wover 20 years..

other doctors make a big deal out of these top doc plaques, touting them ontheir websites for promotional purposes...

the compay is running advrrisements touting the drug's effectiveenss...

a flatteirng letter..
아첨하다, 알랑거리다..

he's just flattering you..

댓글 없음: