IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 14일 토요일

stun gun..전기 충격기..
that beating went on for 15 minites with for police officers pounding him with batons, kicking him, shooting him with stun guns..

flashback..회상.
he said he forgave the officers, but decades later, he was still haunted by nightmares and flashbacks..

cliffhanger..그리스 총선 결과../아슬아슬한 상황
run high..고조되다, 격해지다..
Before the election, emotions ran high..

pelt..던지며 공격하다../비가 억수로 오다../눈싸움할때 던지다.
A politician attacked rivals on TV, viewers pelted a journalist with yogurt..

rupture..터지게 하다, 파열시키다.
if you're drving an older model and you're rear-ended, deadly fires caused by a ruptured plasticd fuel tank loacted behind the rear axle..

dearly..대단히, 몹시..
Imagine somebody that you'd been with , that you love dealy for 33 years being burned to death. It's just not a good picture..

Bio Scare..질병통제센터 실험실의 실수..
lapse..실수, 과실..
an alarming report now aobut lapses at a govenrment lab

the most dangerous germs on Earth..

those are all isolagted incidnts or whether it represnts just the tip of the iceberg..


댓글 없음: