IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 15일 일요일

portrait..그림이지만 인물사진의 뜻일 때에는 사진에도 쓰인다..
a priceless portrait of some famous fathers..

unearthing images that the magazine captured through the years of osme stars..

in their most prized role..아빠로써의 역할..소중한..
this is myh prized collection of figures..

with his eyes trained on his daughter..겨누다, 향하게 하다..
wheneer i trained camara on him, he stepped back.

holding a timid 호섭 at the water's edge..소심한, 겁먹은.
even experts can become timid before a vital speech...

climbing up on top of him..위에..
i get commission on top of my salary..수당..

peering over her bassinet...아기침대.
응시하다, 유심히보다.
he peered at the small writing..작은 글씨체..

at bedtime..



댓글 없음: