IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 16일 수요일

this is an e-mail followup to the voice mail i just left on your cellphone

as you are anticitpaing, your shipment was dut to arrive today..

we reget to inform you that we got a small setback which will cause a slight dealy on the

we had a fire a few days ago wiping out a few stock and supplies완전히 없애버리다../from everything to nothing.

due to the unfortunate turn of events we are going to delay your shiptment for a few days..

but you can expect to receive your refrigerator in the next

we sincrely apologize for the inconvenience, but appreciate your understanding..

please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questiongs regarding your..

the desire of knowlege

댓글 없음: