IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 15일 화요일

flight scare..항공기 소동..
quarantine..격리, 격리하다.
is now under quarantine..

rash..발진../rash decision..성급한 결정..
had some sort of rash..

terror threat..빈 라데 ㄴ사망 일주기 보복 공격 우려..
draw near.. 다가오다..
the anniversary draws near..

avenge..복수하다..
is determined to avenge bin Laden's death..
avenge myself on s.t

on the hot seat.자신의 타블로이디즈 실수를 인정한 머독..
drop a bombshell..폭탄 선언을 하다../blonde bombshell개이쁜 미녀..
dropped a bombshell, conceding that the mess was his fault.

rest on one's laurels..성공에 안주하다, 이미 얻은 영예에 만족하다..
might have hoped he'd be resting on his laurels, not fight to save everyghitn he's built..

crying foul..야구장의 공 잡기 경쟁../부당하다고 외치다..
oblivious to 의식하지 못하는..
picks up the ball, obliviousto the teary toddler reacing for it.

chilidish.어린애 같은, 유치한..
they aren't the first adults to act childish with a baseball headed thier way

댓글 없음: