IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 9일 수요일

prices are set to soar again and stay high becasue the biggest airline merger of them all is now in the works..준비..진행 중인..

absorb..흡수하다..
to absorb troubled, backrupt airline..

prime..준비시키다..
The attack took place in waters primed with bait by a cameraman, so he could film them..

indigenous..토착의. 토종의..native..
he was the "the tiger man of Africa" but tigers arent' indigenous to Africa..

agreeable..기분 좋은, 쾌활한..
frinewdly, agreeable people are drawn to

extroverts.외향적인 사람들..

This was a week in which all us us were reminded that our championship season can begin at any age..

a signature고유의 특유의pep talk about how we can power up our lives..격려의 말, 격려 연설
gave us a pep talk..

aging process..노화
to turn down the aging of ourselves...

the game of our lives..우리 인생의 경기..

he first took the field

he's a Jedi of a new kind of athletic prowess for evreryone,
he only has three pitches, slow slower and slowest..기량, 솜씨ㅐ.

Sparta. was know for its military prowess..무용..군사적 힘.

his pitches are so well-placed, they confuse the hittrs..정확히 겨냥한. 좋은 위치에 선점하고있는.
My company is well-placed to take advantage of the growing market in China..

we have wisdom and we can put the ideas together in a way that make it more efficent..

to take up배우다 시작하다...power lifting../tennis lesso

look at the handstands, the somersaults..defying gravity, fefying age..

Most of us are our happiest in our fifth and sixth decades of life becuase finally it all comes togherther..합쳐지..

make sense of what life is aobut..

for the hafltime of your lives..

daily rigorous activity..

food taht comes out of the gournd looking as vuluptuous as it does when you eat it..
I like voluptuous girls..

give your heart a reaon to keep beating..



댓글 없음: