IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 10일 목요일

oust..쫒아내다..
Ultimately, the head of the Secret Service be ousted as pressure mounts for a wider investigation..폭넓은 조사

cut corners..절차나 원칙을 생략하다..
There is a sense of urgency here at the White House that the the Secret Service (should) complete its investigation without cutting any corners..

higer-up..상관, 윗사람..

tend to..관심을 보이다, 처리하다..pay attention to..
The rallies around thecounty against the 1% is a clear sing that people are saying somebody has to tend to this..

distress..조난, 위함../distress call, signal..
we took it to be a signal of distress..조난의 뜻으로 알아차렸는데 선장이 무시했음.

sole..단하나으..
He was the sole survivor..

horse whisperer..말과 교감하는 직업을 가진 사람..

matriarch..여자 가장, 우두머리..
the matriarchs, the leaders wil come out and phusically confront you..

headbutt..들이받다, 박치기 하다..
she headbutted the car..

댓글 없음: