IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 20일 금요일

Tring to connect the dots..단편적인 결론에 도달하다..

ejector seat..비상탈출 좌석..
One of the parachutes as well attached to those ejector seats..

come to the aid of..를 돕기 위해 오다..
Navy investigators started looking over the wreckage, thankful that the community came to the aid of its pilots..

fair game..만만한 대상..
The more common scenario, high school studnets falling victime to teachers who see them as fair game..

age-mate..동년배..
They imageine themselve to be age-mates or peer with studetns..

snob..속물,,고상한 척 하는 사람..
He did not make pictures for art snobs, but gave people what they wanted..대중적인 그림을 그렸다는 말..

signature..특징..
letting in the light. And that was his sinature..

댓글 없음: