IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 21일 토요일

the idea of women ever been ordained..성직자..사제가 임명하다..ㅋㅋ

Today, the Church is losing both priests and parishoners..신부와 교도들..

I have no doubt whatsoever there will be a married priesthood..It's only a question of time..

That change is not coming on his watch..임기 동안에..
He claims that these jobs were created on his watch..

He chastised a group of ...꾸짖다..

It was a homily that sounded like a scolding..설교, 훈계...
She delivered a homily on civility..예의바름..공손함

Calling the would-be reformers selfish and disobedient..되려고하는 지망하는..
He is a would-be screenwirther who lovs movies..

Celibacy..신부독신, 순결..

He's mincing no words..곧이곧대로 말하다..

댓글 없음: