IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 25일 수요일

to all the ladies and gentlemen of success corporation
this is the day we've all been waiting for..
today is the grand opening of the long-awaited ..
this journey wasn't without its challenges..
there were tiems where we thoght opeing up our own cafe wouldn't be profitable or even possible
we had our struggles but through tears and persperation we persevered
we showed that when the going gets tough, the tough gets going..상황이 어려워질때 강인한 자는 더 강해진다..
out team managed to pulled together like a family during the times of difficulties..
the time has now come to reap the rewards of our hard work..
serve top-notch coffee...to promote healthy living to everybody
if all goes well,..to estableish a plan..
let's not waste any time and head over to the

코코샤넬 왈: sometimes

댓글 없음: