IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 25일 수요일

Another bribery scandal

presidential hopefuls should learn lesson

for questioning allegations that..

It's deplorable to see another corruption bombshell explode as the Lee administration draws to a close.
The malpractice of graft scandals near the end of a president's term seems the norm in Korea.

in exchage for favors
is suspected of peddling influence in return for money
surnamed Lee
denied the bribery allegations

to deal a heavy blow to the administraon, which is already reeling from a string of curruption cases involving the President's relatives and close confidants.

which has traditionally been a sanctuary in Korea
to dig deeper into..

which has a shameful track record in  looking into...
high-profile figures
to narrow the scope of its investigation

who are poised to wage a fierce battle in the run-up to the Dec. 19 presidential election.
all of them without exception ended up with shameful corruption cases coming to light..

댓글 없음: