IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 17일 화요일

setting the stage for a kind of battle of the titans over healthcare..준비하다, ~를 위한 장을 마련하다.
With a string quintet accompanied by piano and guitar, the stage was set for romance..

He gives us the blow by blow..치고받기를 알려주셈..

fired a warning shot at the Supreme Court...

would be overstepping their role..넘다, 도를 넘다..
He has really oversteppitn the line this tiem with this hinsulting language..

a strong majority..

the individual mandate..개인명령 개인의무..
in the abscence of an individual mandate, you cannot have a mechanism to ensure that people with pre-exisiting conditions can actually get healthcare..

i believe George Washington signed the bill to require able-bodied male citizens to ghave a rifle in their home..신체건장한...
Every able-bodied young man should servein the army..

telling us about kind of showdown in the making..

she is a star in the making..준비된 스타..예비 스타.

댓글 없음: