IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 16일 월요일

barometer..지표..기압계
a vivid barometer of our collective aspiration for instant wealth..

indefinitely..무기한으로..

heavy-set..건장한, 체격이 좋은..
a heavy-set man in his 40s, wearing khakis..면바지.

geared to..-에 맞도록 구성된..
it has an enrollment of about 100 people and is geared mostly to Korean Americans..

gloss over..속이다, 둘러대다..
Tanning salons can gloss over the risks..

swear off..-를 맹세하고 끊다..
she has sworn off tanning beds..

dressed (up) to kill=dressed up.
she..the Princess of Wales.. is dressed up to kill

unstuffy..딱딱하지 않은, 격의 없는..
how unstuffy she was..

댓글 없음: