IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 26일 목요일

imported beef's safety

Has government learned no lesson from 2008?

upon the report of another case of mad cow disease..
many Koreans recall events four years ago.
Unfortunately, they will likely continue to compare 2012 with 20089, given the lamentable lack of change in the government's behavior in dealing with the foremost issue of public health

to play down the risk in the lastest occurence of bovine spongiform encephalopathy as and atypical case
aged affected cows

it's not the possible occurrence of BSE here, much less its human form of Creutzfeldf-Jakob disease, that drove even schoolgirls and housewives into two months of candlelit protests.

the improper handling of national affairs
ignoring and cheating of the people in health and safety issues, which any government must put ahead of anythign else.
This administration hasn't changed painfully little

to strengthen quarantine inspections of U.S beef
trade friction with..
find none of these reasons plausible in view of different situations facing Korea from other importers
farm products
pressure from somewhre else

unlike some Korean officials wish it to be

in circulatieon
in part out of concerns for ...in part in consideration of

댓글 없음: