IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 27일 금요일

Better safe than sorry..나중에 후회하는 것보다 조심하는 것이 낫다.

take heed..주의하다, 조심하다..
I want everyone at home to look at the forecast and see if you are in one of those warning zones tonight and take heed..

swashbuckler..무모한 사람 거들먹 거리는 사람
파도+작은 방패
he was known as something of a swashbuckler..말려도 화재난 곳에 사람구하려고 들어감

top..능가하다, 더 낫다..
what he did last night tips all of that..

every other day.. 하루걸러.
threre is an estimate that every other day in  this country,..

override..우선하다, 더 중요하다..
if your accelerator is stuck or you hit both pedals at the same time, the brake wins, overriding the accelerator and the car comes to a stop..

stumble..실수하다, 비틀거리다 걸려넘어지다.
we all stumble, we all fall and tomorrow, it could be the same for us.우리한테도 이런일이 일어날수도..

self-dout..자기 회의..
he still remembers the self-doubt of a little boy who grew up i..

to regroup after the spectacular failure of its long range rocket test..가다듬다..
i need some time to regroup..나는 마음을 가다듬을...진정할 시간이 필요함.

with the whole world watching..

what did this secretive and strange nation do to divert attending? Cue the music..다른 데로 돌리다.돈을 유용하다.
Police divert traffic to a side street..

every once in a while they really like to put on a show.So, they invited us to witness what could be a great triumph..

to change the topic..화제를 바꾸다..

you would not know this was a country suffering a public humiliation on the world stage..

unveiled to frantic cheering..광적인 환호속에서..
they made a frantic search for the missing child..

his prestige is on the line..위신..위태로운..
my job will be on the line if i don't complete my project on time..

is he more interested in saving face than telling the truth?급급한거 아니야?


no access to outside information..북한사람들 깜깜무소식

댓글 없음: