IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 12일 월요일

remotely..아주 약간, 조금..
Is there any performance of the "star-spangled banner" that remotely compares to her??

indelible..지울 수 없는..
Whitney Houston, the indelible mark, the angelic voice..

menacing..위협적인
is particularly menacing because it can be passed between humans..

engineer..유전자 조작하다, 제작하다.

human-to-human transmission..

steely-eyed..차가운 눈빛의..

wavy..물결 모야의, 파형의
Earlier on in the disease, straight lines appear wavy..

the basketball phenom became a household name.

grounded..우쭐해지지 않는, 현실에 기반을 둔..

who keeps it from getting to your head?? i just try to stay grounded in myfaily and friends..

We turn overseas tonight where gunfire and screams filled the capital of Syria today as heavily armed troops opened fire on mourners at a funeral..

protesters scrambled for cover..

tank shells are raining down on them..탱크 포탄..
a barrage of questions rained down on me..

the siege is only getting worse..포위.. under siege..

phychological torture...정신적으로 힘들다..

are pleading for the world to stop the bloodshed..유혈사태..

troops wre mobilized to help shovel snow..

댓글 없음: