IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 13일 화요일

idea..감, 인상
And to give you an idea, that is about an hour drive northeast of Seattle..

zip..핑 하고 지나가다..
I've seen several law enforcement vehicles just zipping by, getting past us to get towards that area..

strain..안간힘을 쓰다..
was noticeably weary and ,at times, straining to speak..

fail..약햐지다, 나빠지다..
his health is failing..
my eyesight is failing..

caffeine jolt..한 모금..

succumb to..굴복하다.\
you could easily overdose or succumb to some toxicity associated with the caffeine ingestion..

snort..흡입하다..
snorting caffeine is dangerous..

fray..닮게하다, 해어지게 하다..소란, 투쟁..
On these cracked courts, the nets may be frayed and the hoops may be rusty, but none of that seems to matter..

wary of..경계하는, 조심하는.
wary of publicizing his successes..

댓글 없음: