IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 17일 토요일

off the charts..엄청난, 정상이 아닌..
these prices are off the charts..

gouge..바가지 씌우다..
signs of gas gouging, too.

factor in..감안하다 고려하다..
you have to factor in one other thing..

bear..할 만하다..deserve..
it bears repeating..

bear witness to..증언하다..증명하다..
~ suffering and injustice..

hamstring..무력화시키다..좌절시키다..
that's what's hamstrung people..

imposter..남을 사칭하는 사기꾼...
a surge of imposters pretending to be decorated war heroes when they're not..

fib..거짓말..
just a harmless fib..

four-footed actor who melted so many hearts..
Uggie practically stole the show..관심을 독차지하다..
She looked fabulous and stole the show..

he got stiffed..속이다..돈을 떼먹다..
My roommate stiffed me out of last month's rent..

set an awkward precedent..선례..

mounted an campaign..시작하다..

snootily scoffed...오만하게..
he is snooty and rude..오만 방자하다..

the Academy should be more inclusive..포괄적인, 포함하는..
The prices are inclusive of delivery..

act on command..명령대로 연기하다.

every dog has its day..

top dog..승자..

댓글 없음: