IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 18일 일요일

lick one's chops..입맛을 다시다..
gasoline prices are on the rise and Republicans are licking their chops..

dust off..오랜만에 꺼내 쓰다.
since it's an electio year, they're already dusting off their three-point plan for $2 gas..

speculator..투기자..

unbridled..구속 받지 않는...
They want unbrideld ability to speculate in these markets..

pacify the crowds..달래다. 진정시키다.

lockdown..제재, 감금..
this city is tense and all Americans here are on lockdown..

by a mile..상당히, 매우 많이..
The best-selling author of our time by a mile is back at her keyboard

on welfare..생활보조를 받는..
While the Potter books made the single mom on welfare wealthier than the Quenn of England, can she really make the switch to grown-up literature?

댓글 없음: