IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 27일 화요일

Many insects are fooled into thinking that it is spring and they hatch out..

they're already spraying for mosquitoes..there was no winter frost to kill thier eggs..

we're in for more extreme weather..

i want to know what you want to be remembered for??

who made the cut

bootstrap..자수성가하다, 스스로의 힘으로 해나가다..
so many of this year's billionaires bootstrapped their way on to the list..

she bootstrapped herself to the top..

the most exclusive club..마무나 못들어가는...

tummy-flattener..배 보정속옷..

self-proclaimed..자칭..

car aficionado..마니아.광..

his next project could take him to the moon..달로 대려가다..성공하다..

호섭 of Facebook fame..페이스북으로 유며한..

self-made..자수 성가의..
she is a self-made woman who pulled herslef up from povery..to become a suceesful woman..

댓글 없음: