IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 26일 월요일

creep.살금살금 움직이다..
i am a creep..주위사람들이 싫어하는 ㅏ람..
insects are creeping and crawling earilier than normal..

unseaonably..계절에 안맞게..
spring will be unseaonably warm..

vanquish..완파하다..\
what is it that is holding him back from vanquishing his opponents?

stiff..경직된, 딱딱한..
Al Gore, seen as so stiff, they put him in those swearters, those earth tones..부드러운 갈색톤.

whiz-bang..휙 쾅.....훌륭한 것..
The biggest company in the world, Apple, unveiled its newest whiz-bang, must-have gadget..

live up to ..부응하다..
while it may not live up to the considerable hype that some had hoped for, that might no matter..

ground..간, 빻은..
a whistleblower has come forward to tell consumers about the ground beef a sight of us by at the supermarket..

pad..채워 넣다, 메워넣다..
shoulder pad..
is it what we think it is??
Or is it padded with a filler the whistleblower calls pink slime??

댓글 없음: