IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 1일 목요일

Jeremy Lin is trending everywhere,...로 향하다..기울다..
trending everywhere...모든곳을 향한다..
Ad dollars being put into social media is trending up while print is trending down..
Lin yuour face..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
his talent is mighty good..대단히 굉장히 부사로씜.
We are mighty tired..He fired up the crowd..흥분시키다..
a fast break..속공..
going nowhere fast..진척이없다..
slim to none..
continues to excel.계속 잘하다..
i know this is a long shot, but..
inspiring new songs...
his legion of fans calling this lin-sanity..많은 사람들..

her mistakes were legion..형용사 많은..
i wnat to be able to establish myself in the rotation..주전으로 남고싶다..
his popularity reaching global heights..
rivaling the likes of 조단 코비비...맘먹다...

댓글 없음: