IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 8일 목요일

Human beings are destined to die but we can delay the process of dying..

hog..더 살찐 식용 돼지..

guest of honor..귀빈.

He's shown signs of modernity..현대성, 현대적임..

Korea is an amalgam of tradition and modernity..

민족성악=민요를 현대화 한 것..

college-age son

festoon..decorate..
the wall was festooned with balloons

해야할 일이 많다..have a lot on my plate..work cut out for me.
I have a lot on my plate so i am going to keep pushing on until i reach my goals..

working by the same rules of the road.. down the road 할때의 road??

usher in an age free of many diseases..

when you drink water, don't forget those who dug the well..

댓글 없음: