IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 8일 목요일

hit squad..암살단, 테러리스트 집단..hit man..암살자..
national soccer squad..국대..

It appears to be hit squad versus hit squad..

at large= on the loose..

outgun..-를 이기다, 우세하다..outsmart..outspend..
Rick Santorum has been outgunned(열세), outspent and out organized..But he is on fire(승승장구)

shoestring..적은 자본의..
with his shoestring campaign..저가의 캠페인..

cry wolf..도와 달라고 소란을 피우다, 거짓말을 하다.
women being hysterical or crying wolf abou ttheir pain..꾀병부리다.

onus..책임..
i think the onus is both..둘 다 책임이다..

pamper..애지중지하다.
the most privileged and pampered dogs..

purebred..순종의..순종(=purebreed)
purebred dogs are spritzed, shampooed, trimmed and blown dry, where they're hand-fed steak, dressed in dipers...

댓글 없음: