IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 2월 28일 화요일

it takes one to know one..you should talk..look who's talking..that's the pot calling the kettle black..

have a big head.. 젠체하다..우쭐해하다...오..많이컸다..

엄망

i was mad..his head has gotten so big, and he doesn't realize what a mess he is..

댓글 없음: