IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 2월 29일 수요일

changes to the rules governing women in combat..좌우하다..영향을 주다..
He couldn't govern his impulses..
전투부대..combat units..serve in combat units..
this will change but only partly..
this is partly my fault..
..that have been closed off to women..
jobs in the areas of intelligence, logistics..병참업무.병참술.세부계획..and comuunications..

i don't have children so i can't understand the logistics of being a parent..세부상황

fighting in foxholes..참호.the guerillas were hiding in foxholes.
forward deployed units..전방부대.

So just to get this clear, is there a behind-the-scenes consensus that women should be in combat someday fairly soon??

the consensus of opinion is that..

댓글 없음: