IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2009년 11월 19일 목요일

Have you heard of the broken window theory.?? The theory explains that if a broken window of a building remains as it is for a reasonably long period of time, teens and other possible offenders in the neighborhood are more likely to become bolder and intensify their vandalism..Eventually not only the building but also the entire city would fall victim to the heinous crimes..The theory originally stemed from criminology back in 1982, but was reintroduced by 마이클 라빈 a decade later in his book, broken windows broken business..The author compared broken windows to apparently minor fatal mistakes made by companies..The broken window theory in business explains that one consequence implies 29 incidents and 300 signs..And the seemingly minor mistakes companies make such as poor service would eventually determine the fate of the company. If you think that it's an exaggeration to say that minor mistakes would eventually determine the fate of a company, you may be wrong. For example, one global hamberger chain promised to give away free gifts to those who buy the kids menu..but didn't do anything when their give-aways ran out. The chain ended up seeing a sharp drop in sales and even had to close down some of its branches..Many restaurants out there had gone out of business becuase customers who saw the dirty toilets thought their kitchenes must be dirty as well. Meanwhil some airlines went bankrupt once passengers started to turn their backs on them due to the unfriendness of the flight attendant..

From M.S..

댓글 없음: