IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2009년 3월 2일 월요일

Hall of violence..

parliamentary democracy..
grave crisis..
Violence begets violence..
In South Korea, violence has succeed in finding its way into the National Assembly..
It's a shock and pity that..
Hall of Democracy..
legislator..국회의원..
be engrossed in partisan struggles..
at the sacrifice of public interest..
legislature, executive, judiciary..
the democratic system of checks and balances..
popularly elected..일반투표로선출된..
constituency..선거구..
lawmakers are madated to do..
The rule of law is indispensable to democracy..
resort to the law of the jungle..정글의 법칙..약육강식..
truely regrettable..
toll the death knell of parliamentary democracy..
mobilize a sledgehammer, crowbars ad chisels to knock down the doors.
mob-like legislators..
use fists and kicks..
pending issues..
The acts became a topic of international derision...
backpedal on its democratic achievements..
The scenes of violence were presented again in the Assembly..
suffered a fracture to his left arm..
sustained an injury to his waist..
railroad pending bills..
punch her about the head..scratch her face..poking her in the eye..
Violence cannot be justified under any circumstances..
The attacke on her was in defiance of democracy..
spare no efforts to..
revive the crippled..
hold dialog..make comproise..

댓글 없음: