IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 11월 10일 월요일

When we ask someone if he or she are good at English or is able to communicate with others in English, we always ask like this, "Can you speak English?" instead of "Can you understnad English?" or "Can you listen to Engish ?" or "Can you write English?" It is because if you want to communicate with others, using language, "speaking" is widely considered as the most fundamental and integral part of all four skills-speaking, listening, reading and writing. For this reason, speaking is regarded as tremendously important in SLA. At this important jucture where "speaking" is on the top of the list, a question comes across everyone's mind.

Korean students tend to hesitate speaking up in English in the classroom. This seems to be one of the critical barriers to developing communication skills in class. How can teacher help them open up their mouth with no tension or any pressure?

I think all of this came from a lack of opportunities for speaking Engish in public during students' school lives. Teacher should give them chances

댓글 없음: