IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 11월 3일 월요일

The Korean Times..

Sometimes it seems as if the U.S nuclear negotiators are coping with two adversaries-North Korea and Washington hard liners..

Assistnat Secretary of State Christophr Hill returned from this three-day visit to North Korea Friday, managing to keep Pyongyang from restarting the Yongbyon plant for the time being if the ongoing stoppage of any related news from the North is any guide.

Based on various speculative reports, the U.S. envoy and his North Korean counterparts seem to have exchanged their respective compromise plans and are now weighing each other's proposals. Hill reportedly propoesd the separate verification scheme, in which the United States remains content with the inspection of Yongbyon plutonium plant plus some nuclear sampling, while unreported facilities, uranium plant, and programs, proliferation to Middle East countries, for sometime later..

댓글 없음: