IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 8월 17일 일요일

to unveil its second stage plan..privatize public corporations..tht plan has hit a snag..
to dig in..until security issues on the ground are resolved..
He is being threatened with impeachment..to consider my options..the clock is ticking..He will face the death penalty for his years of repressive rule..He is seeking immunity..in a bloodless coup..safe passage..He demands Musharraf be tried for treason..
lush green..Vast regions of the Sahara desert were once a populated lush green of lakes and wildlife..Research spearheaded by the university of CAU..mass burial site..archaeological dig..garner..in a timeless embrace..on a bed of flowers..to shed light on..this corroborates other studies..
You hit a home run..잘했어..

From M.S

댓글 없음: