IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 8월 21일 목요일

24.. season 1..episode 6..

She is crashing..B.P is falling..
There is been a complication..
I need your favor..
Could you please patch me through the hospital security?
I want to give you a heads-up..
Tracing a lead..Ignoring protocol again?
He did not log his destination..
Watch your back..
When I need your help, I will ask for it..
I do not know how you are hooked up with this guys..
How did you get past security service?
What is the big emergency?
Someone altered the hospital records to make it look like Kiss was not involved..
Look me in the eye..
He was defending himself..
I do not want you anywhere near me ever again..
You have never needed me more than you need me now..
Before you finish crucifying me, save some nails with your wife..
Thank you for mobilizing your people on such a short notice..
She is stable..
treating him as a suspect?
Why did you keep this from me?
Nothing I say to you is not going to make you feel any better, I did what I thought was right..
You can be as angry at me as you want..
We should do everything we can to keep this from coming out..You are too late for that..
Now, I can not stop wishing she were there..
She must be freaking..
Leave the shovel unless you plan to use it on me..
How close to making an I.D.?
He estimated the time of death..
They're running his D.N.A. against our databases..That is gonna take too long...We are going as fast as we can..
We are all pretty wound up..
No argument here..
occupational hazard..
I am trying to keep a wall between my work and my family. The wall is coming down..
I will brief you on the way..
Something's come up. I was hoping to keep you out of it..I should not be kept out of anything..
I owe you an apology..
The moment 모린 breaks this story, you will free-fall in the polls and the media start churning this thing 24/7. They will pick you clean and go to work on the bones.Chances are the party will try to cut bait.
Like it or not, fair or not, you are making history..
I do not want to seem crass, the important thing is you did not cover it up..
I am not saying It is not a hard sell..
The election is still six months away..
When you come clean, be damn sure your family is standing next to you..
She suffered multiple fractures..There is nothing she can't recover from..
She went into cardiac arrest..
The next 6 hours would be critical, but I am optimistic..
I am not comfortable with her being interrogated..
I will leave it up to her father..
The reception is really bad..
Would you rather go in alone?
Open the glove compartment..
Tuck it in your ear..
There is a nice clear signal..
You won't need your phgone any more.. Lose it out the window..
Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you..
There a murder victim he asked me th I.D.

댓글 없음: