IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 8월 29일 금요일

Here and there..

to hit the parity rate..다른나라와의 통화에서 등가비율을 기록하다..
at a rapid pace..
I considered it a real slap in the face when I wasn't invited..모욕.창피..
to desecrate graves..
a war cemetery..
to pay homage to..
to come to grips with..씨름하다..정면으로 대처하다..
Bird flu may have reared its ugly head..
It's in close proximity to..
to spead like wildfire..
to nip the problem in the bud..
to be culled..
Quarantines are in place..
It will do the trick..

foreseen provocation..
cool but resolute resposes..
renewed provocation was not entirely unexpected..
albeit..although..
upon taking office..
The provocation has taken place even before the aftertaste of an amicable summit between the countries dissipate..
Most disappointing of all is..
to take away another's territory without risking war..
Whatever the reason, Japan's ambition will get nowhere as long as Korea is not dragged into its scheme of taking the issue to the International Court of Justice..
You should remain cool-headed in your response..
Seoul should stop flip-flopping in diplomacy..

local autonomy system..
to take root..
to get in the way of..
to bribe 30 coucil members to buy votes for his election to the top post..
absolute majority..
The landslide victory was the result of growing disillusion over president Roh Moo-hyun's poor performance and this arrogant and self-righteous leadership style..
They put their own interests before the public good..
It is regrettable that they put their partisan interests on the front burnner..
to serve the people..
to prevent.avoid any recurrences..

댓글 없음: