IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 6월 18일 수요일

CNN ez..

통과의례..a rite of passage..
~이 허용되지 않다..are not permitted to..
특히..in particular..
공적인 임무에 있다..be on a very public mission..
She did what many women in Saudi Arabia can only dream of doing..
외곽 지역..시골..remote areas..
메세지를 동영상 촬영하다..videotaped her message..
드라이브 하다..took a drive..
~에 즈음하여..on the occasion of~..
~에 애원.간청하다..appeal to~
전하..his Highness..
소란.소동..~~a row..
종교법령..fatwa..a religious edict..
대답.응답이 없다..go unanswered..
A move they're willing to repeat until their voices are heard..
결실을 맺다..to bear fruit..
아주 영리한 방법으로..in a way that's very clever..
성차별대우를 폐지하다..to desegregate the sexes..
~의 도중에 있어..~on the road to~..

댓글 없음: