IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 6월 19일 목요일

육체노동..physical labor..
못 박히고 때 묻은 손..calloused and grimy hands..
매력적이고 유혹적인..seductive and alluring..
더럽고 음침한..sordid and dismal..
복사가 번졌어요..The copy is smudged..
변색시키다..tarnish..The paint was tarnished..
그는 전과가 없다..He has a clean record
사열을 받기 위해 줄을 섰을 때 사관생도들은 흠 잡을 데가 없었다..The cadets were immaculate as they lined up for inspection..
편애..partiality..
이익분배..the partition of profits
깨끗한..clean..immaculate..spotless..
열성적 지지자..partisan..
아쉬운대로 이걸 쓰세요..Use this as a makeshift..
되는 대로 할거야..I'll just play it by ear..
그녀는 우리모임에 특별한 분위기를 더해준다..She imparts a special atmosphere to our meeting.
제국주의..Imperialism..

댓글 없음: