IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 5월 15일 목요일

Today's New..

Horrific details emerging from China earthquake..

The truely catastrophic scale of Monday's earthquake in China is becoming more apparent as reports are emerging from military and police that have entered the area of the quake's epicenter. The head of one police unit said, "Some towns basically have no houses left. They have all been razed to the ground" The small town of Yingxiu has been practically wiped off the map, with only 2,300 people surviving from its population of 10,000. The main focus of rescue efforts is currently on people trapped under collapsed building, where the difference between life and death can be a matter of minutes. The death toll from the quake has mounted 20,000, but is steadiliy increasing as more reports come in. It is China's worst earthquake since 1976, when a quake killed 240,000 people.


From Morning Special..

댓글 없음: