IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 9월 19일 수요일

Words..

*Traffic accidents disable thousands of children a year.
*He was crippled by arthritis..
*They believe they have found a cure for a disease which has lamed many children..
*He was seriously maimen in the war..

*The victim of the accident was mutilated..
*The army doctor injected the man with morphine and amputated his foot..
*deform

*It makes my mind uncomfortable to sit in the seats for the old and the disabled..
*Volunteers collected donations for the benefit of the handicapped..

*instincts which are proper to mankind..
*the propriety of making use of the method..
*appearances and propriety
*Let no one appropriate a common benefit.
*It is appropriate for school wear..

*I doubt the propriety of the term.

From 문덕의 어휘대첩..

댓글 없음: