IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 9월 15일 토요일

Words..

*They compelled obedience from us..
*The rain compelled us to stay indoors..
*The law obliges parents to send their children to school..
*They coerced him into drinking..
*He felt constrained to admit the offense..

*extort a confesson from-
*exact obedience from the students..

*The police resorted to compulsory measures to break up the crowd.

*Monkeys use not only their legs and arms but also their prehensile tails in traveling through the tree..
*Shortly after the crime, the malefactor was apprehended and truned over to the police..
*I apprehended that the situation is serious..
*There is nothing to apprehend..
*The teacher reprehended him for neglect of duty..



From 문덕의 어휘대첩..

*The leader exacted loyalty from his followers..

댓글 없음: