IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 9월 3일 월요일

Words..

*Your question suggests that you doubt my sincerity../ suggestive glance..
*The doctor hinted to me that his father was suffering from cancer..
*Silence often implies consent..
*None of us could understand what she implied..
*He insinuates to me that you are a liar..

*He intimated that the casualties were heavier than we anticipated..
*The problem had been alluded to briefly in earlier discussions..
*I do not know what you are getting at..

*I laughed and picked up the cue..
*He had not given me an inkling of what was going to happen..
*I resent the innuendos in your statement more than the statement itself..

*What I have said applies only to some of you..
*implicit trust../ Clearly the answer is implicit in the essay..
*We supplicate Your Majesty to grant him amnesty..

*She alluded to her husband's stinginess and infuriated him..
*The traitors supplicated the king to spare their lives..


From 문덕의 어휘대첩..

댓글 없음: