IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 9월 6일 목요일

Today's News..

Each day, women in Africa, Afghanistan, India, other parts of Asia, and Central and South America spend hours on foot searching for a safe source of water.. Over the span of a year, the death toll climbs to 2.2 million. The Blue Planet Run Foundation is not taking this statistic sitting down. Created in 2002 by industrialist and philanthropist Jin Zidell, the Bule Planet Run Foundation is on a mission to provied safe drinking water to 200 million people for the rest of their lives by 2027. And, they're making progress, on step at a time. On June 1, 2007, a team of 20 atheletes, representing 13 nationalities and ranging in age from 23 to 60, will lace up their sneakers and join the Blue Planet Run Foundaiton in their efforts to spread the message of the need for safe drinking water..



Seven years after the millennium baby boom swept the globe in 2000, the "new century" boys and girls, of which 637,000 were Koran born, are in the spotlight again- this time as an up and coming consumer crowd. As these millennium babies are now turning seven or eight, local retailers say many of them are getting ready for elementary school, and kicking up sales in clothes and school supplies, as well as imported luxury goods for children. While the new trend has been taking shape over time, retailers said the upcoming "Chuseok" holidays brought about a sudden sales boom as well..



From Morning Special..

댓글 없음: