IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 24일 금요일

Words..

*He comes to suspect his wife of misconduct with his dissolute friend..
*In this wanton company, she lost all sense of decency..
*He was so profligate with his inheritance tht he consumed it in a few years..
*The prostitute led a debauched life..

*loose morals..
*promiscuous bathing..

*He grew up as a libertine even though his parents brought him up well..
*Until impotence curtailed his activities, he was quite a debauchee..
*The boy is a rake of the family..

*Actually, I have a kind of acrophobia..
*A study on the relationship between smell and claustrophobia is being conducted by the university..
*One of the symptoms of hydrophobia is inability to swallow water..

*agoraphobia..
*androphobia..
*gynephobia..
*necrophobia..

*intimidate..
*He had the temerity to call em a liar..
*timid..
*timorous..

*intrepid..
*tremble..
*tremendous..
*trepidation..

*assiduous..
*preeminent..
*His dissolute wife cheated on him many times..
*They are throughly fed-up with the budget deficit and the profligate Congress..
*Keeping bad company caused him to be debauched..
*perishable..
*anthrophobia..


From 문덕의 어휘대첩..

댓글 없음: