IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 22일 수요일

Words..

*The hotel has luxurious accommodations..
*He is so extravagant that he landed up in debt..
*The guests turned up dressed in sumptuous evening gowns..
*The model is known for her lavish spending habits and for her tastes for things expensive and exotic..

*Wasteful packaging can add several cents to the price of food..
*prodigal expenditure..

*Articles deluxe is of no immediate importance to our daily life..
*The demand for luxury goods is rising sharply..

*To paraphrase Marx, television has become the opium of the massess..
*The article made so much use of euphemism..
*She overcame her aphasia..

*blaspheme..
*blasphemous..
*emphatic..
*prophecy..
*prophesy..
*abdicate..
*interdict..
*malediction..
*affable..
*defamation..
*ineffable joy..

*I can not recall when I had such a sumptuous birtheday party..
*disinterested..
*disdainful..
*illicit..
*To paraphrase her, we became enslaved to a habit..
*expunge..
*conciliate..


From 문덕의 어휘대첩..

댓글 없음: