IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 22일 수요일

Today's News..

I will be right ther...

A teenage boy using his cell phone to send a text massage was seriously injured after he was hit by a train.. One witness says he saw a train approacing, but he did not see another one headed in the opposite direction as he walked around the gate and onto the tracks..



Stupid Thief..

Take a look at this..A theif brazenly stealing a pistol from a display case at some exhibit.. The weapon was returned to police after it was found in a portable toilet behind the museum..


From English Go Go..

댓글 없음: