IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 16일 목요일

Words..

*If you get rich, do not let it get to your head..
* Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealty and wise..
*The more affluent the society, the better it educates its members..
*An opulent lifestyle of people put the economy on the verge of economic disaster..

*a well-to-do family..
*Everyone in his family is well-off..

*The stolen property must be restored to its owner..
*He made away with his father's fortune..
*Upon inheriting the dukedom, he acquired a vast estate..

*The entire country was saddened by the news of his impending death..
*The light was suspended from the branch of the tree..
*They got suspended for two weeks..
*suspend one's judgement..

*She was married to an affluent banker..
*He was mananimous in defeat and praised his opponent's skill..
*mercenary..
*impecunious..
*He works for an opulent company..
*We need to prepare for impending danger..
*The secret police suspended their victims from the ceiling and beat them..


From 문덕의 어휘대첩..

댓글 없음: