IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 6일 월요일

Words..

A month later, he died of a sudden heart attack..
Our conversation came to an abrupt end when he burst into the room../ The bus came to an abrupt stop..
The unexpected blizzard..
Don't be precipatate in the matter..; investigate further..
hasty../ an impetuous decision../ surprise attack..기습공격..
all of a sudden../ all at once../ out of the blue..
a political impasse..
He surpasses me in knowledge..
Photography is her favorite pastime..
A short plump man came waddling towards me..
The letter was short and to the point..


From 문덕의 어휘대첩..

댓글 없음: