IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 6일 월요일

Today's News..

No moooving any cows..

An outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease in Britain has led the Dutch agriculture minister to order a freeze on transport of all livestock with cloven hooves in the Netherlands..

*livestock..에는 관사 안 붙는다..




Birds of a feather..

If your best friend is starting to get a bit pudgy, you may wanna watch out.. A new study finds that obesity can spread like an infectious disease.. The chances of packing on pounds become even worse the closer your friendship may be.. Researchers say one reason for that is because people who are close to one another tend to do the same activities..


From English Go Go..

댓글 없음: