IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 1일 수요일

Here and there..

He is a childhood friend..소꿉친구...
We go back a long way../ We go a long way back..
I am totally at my wit's ends..
get a restraining order against somebody from the court..접근금지명령.
player..바람둥이..He is a player..
last straw..
warm up to someone...warm up to an idea. 마음을 열기시작하다..다정하게 굴다..
loopy
I feel a littly loopy today..약간 정상이아니다..정신없네...(귀여운표현) not normal..
Knock it off../Stop it..
You have a tendacy to do that..have a habbit of..
You leap what you sow..
produced a modest achievement(just step in the right direction..not that big achievement.) in the area of global warming..
agree in principle to substancially cut green house gas emssions(fundamentally)핵심자체에대해서는 이리한다..
to impose caps on green house gas emissions.
cut emissions to half of 1990 levels mandatory(it is a binding agreement) provisions(의무조항)
200원 in aid..
No timeframe for the aid was provided..
shoot the breeze..

댓글 없음: