IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 1일 수요일

Here and there..

BWI/BWS/BWT/DWK..
Three to be safe..
fail-safe..
Let fate decide..
Cut me some slack..
For the last time..
I can not believe you have the nerve to talk to me after you got Abby fired..
Sometimes first blush gives you a head rush..
Good morning, sunshine..
Did you sleep it off? 술, 화, 스트레스..없어젼나? 깨었나?- I am still a bit groggy..
fine line between pleasure and pain..
You still got the blues..
My head is still whirling../ I am still hazy../ My head is still swimming..

댓글 없음: