IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 6월 10일 일요일

Today's News..

Surgery on these three-year-old conjoined twins was halted mid procedure on Wednesday... Doctors said they tried to reduce the swelling but to no avail. So the surgery was called off. The medical team will now probe possible causes of the swelling and decide whether to attempt the surgery again.

세살자리 샴 쌍둥이들의 수술이 수요일 날 중단되었습니다. 의사들은 뇌부종을 진정시키려 노력했지만, 실패했습니다.그렇게 때문에 수술은 중단되었고, 의료팀은 뇌부종의 원인을 점검하고 재수술 여부에 대한 결정을 내리겠다고 밝혔습니다.


================================================================

- Anaheim Ducks Win Stanley CupThe Anaheim Ducks were originally named for a Disney movie, now they are Stanley Cup Champs. Anaheim beat Ottawa 6-2 to win game five at home and claim the Cup for the first time in their brief 14 year history. As the NHL Championship Round wraps up, the NBA Finals are set to begin Thursday, Lebron James and the Cavaliers play the Spurs in San Antonio.

애너하임 덕스는 Disney 영화에서 따온 이름인데요, 이제 그들은 Stanley Cup 챔프들입니다. 애너하임은 6–2 로 결승시리즈 5차전 홈경기에서 14년의 짧은 역사 안에서 오타와를 꺽고 처음으로 스탠리컵을 차지했습니다. NHL Championship이 끝나면서, NBA 결승전은 Lebron James와 Cavaliers팀이 Spurs 상대로 San Antonio에서 목요일에 시작 됩니다.


From English Go Go..

댓글 없음: