IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 4월 20일 금요일

Week 7 Journal..

Do you do Cyworld? Tell me how you do. Explain what you like about Cyworld (strengths) and what you do not like about it (Weaknesses)

I, of course, do Cyworld. I like it, because there is music as BGM. I do everything at home, turning on the BGM. The best aspect of Cyworld is that you, people might think, can get in touch with your friend, even those who you lost touch with for a long time. It like a bridge to connect people to people. You can put your pictures up to you CY, read good writings and so on. There are many good aspects of CY, but i do not like the fact that it takes up so much of my time, because I am addicted to it, so I can not pass a day without CY. It is so interesting and gives me lots of pleasures. What can I do??

댓글 없음: